dinsdag 17 september 2013

New fabulous release at Wee Stamps

Hi everybody,

Today Wee Stamps is releasing two gorgeous new images. No sample from me yet unfortunately, though I'm busy coloring the Rowan Fairy and enjoy it very much so who knows maybe in a few days. But we have been lucky to find five more brilliant Guest Designer to join us this month and they did an AMAZING job with both images. So I'd like to send you to the Wee Stamps blog for their fabulous samples. The images are on sale as digital image right now HERE and will be in the Whimsy Stamps store (or available through the Whimsy retailers) in the rubber version tomorrow.

Hope you like them as much as I do!!

Hugs,

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Oooh how exciting!
    Can't wait to see your creations with the new stamps! I'm absolutely sure they will be amazing.

    hugs,
    Hanna

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Can't wait to see your Rowan Fairy sweetie! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Mariska, I hope all is well. You haven't been around for awhile now and I was a little worried. I hope everything is okay on your end.
    You take care. Hugs, Dangina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hi Mariska

    I am the DT Co-Ordinator at Little Miss Muffet Stamps. We wondered if you would be interested in Guest Designing for us a little later this year...?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Hourra! You come back!
    Hugs from Capucine of Québec City

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen