woensdag 29 oktober 2014

Pile of presents with berries, pine cones and holly leaves

Hi everybody,

I did another Christmas card. And though I really love the image that I used on this one the main product that I wanted to use was this pretty Christmas berry spray by Wild Orchid Crafts. I've ordered these a while back and have been wanting to try them ever since.
The image is by Lili of the Valley and is named Pile of Presents, I think it's retiring so if you want to get it you'd better hurry. I did add another present that I stamped from the Deck the Halls stamp (also from LOTV and also retiring). The papers are old ones by Basic Grey with white and green cardstock.
A close up of the image, as always colored with Copics and 3D paper pieced for extra dimension. As mentioned, the present before his foot shouldn't be there but I thought the image needed something in that corner so I stamped it and paper pieced it in there. I've added some flower soft under his feet and as snow in the sky.
And the gorgeous Christmas Spray that I used in a close up. I used one single spray on this card and even had some berries left, I absolutely adore these pine cones and these pretty berries. On the Wild Orchid Crafts blog I explained how I attached them.
And the little pieces the image was made of. Can you see the ghost present? Shadow is there but no present yet :).

Hope you like my new Christmas card. Have a great day everybody!!!

Hugs,






Materials used:
Stamps: Pile of Presents and Deck the Halls (only the present) from Lili of the Valley
Paper: Green and white cardstock, Basic Grey Wassail
Dies: Circles are Nestabilities and Joy Crafts Winter Wishes edge die by Noor! Design
Other: Stitches done by hand, stickles Diamond and Gold, Flower Soft Polar White, the ribbon is by The Ribbon Girl but I don't know which one it is anymore, the heartshaped sparkly button is also by The Ribbon Girl. Antique Gold adhesive pearls by Flourish with a Bling.
By Wild Orchid Crafts:
Red Christmas berry spray with pine cones & holly leaves
25mm Red Open Roses

9 opmerkingen:

  1. Práchtig gemaakt Mariska. Alle details samen vormen deze supermooie kaart. Je hebt zelfs de glittertjes weten te vangen op je foto. Complimentjes hoor voor dit lieverdje.
    Lieve groetjes Miranda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Soooooooooooooooo gorgeous Mariska. Beautiful. Love your dimension.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Your work is always so stunning Mariska... and this one is no exception....... FABULOUS!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. A gorgeous card and so cute! I love how you layer your images.
    Rebecca.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen